- A presentation folder including all printing and stationery.
- An Ancestry Chart of your Family
- Documents, photos, records etc. that are printable and downloadable and are included as part of my subscriptions and/or memberships – these will also be included on a memory stick.
- One Gedcom (Genealogical Data Communication) file containing all data about your family tree; names, dates, places, notes, sources, etc. This Gedcom file can then be uploaded to your own Genealogical Software Program, or uploaded to Ancestry.com.au, My Heritage, or similar sites. Once you have this you can add your own future research findings, upload photos, share it with family, etc.
- Regular email/phone call updates.
- If you chose the Pre-Start Package, you will receive a report of information obtained during that research.
- Any birth, marriage or death certificates required for confirmation of ancestry or interest (eg Cause of Death). If a certificate is recommended as part of my research I will contact you to discuss and only purchase at your approval. As a guide UK BMD Certificates are £9.25 and Western Australian Certificates are $34 if dated over 75 years or $47 otherwise. Other states of Australia and New Zealand also vary in cost.
- Specialist documents such as those that incur an extra cost when ordering, eg Military Service Records.
- Shipping costs when project is complete (if required)
- Research into European ancestors (eg Dutch, German, Italian). Not very much is available online, though more and more is becoming so. I can attempt to find ancestors, however it may be more prudent to put you in contact with another researcher available in your country of interest.